New Brunch Alert: Le Boucan Smokehouse
Southern-style BBQ Brunch at Le Boucan Smokehouse
There is so many brunch options in Montreal — the competition is very fierce. Le Boucan has been a staple of the Montreal food scene for many years now — thanks to their unique take on Southern-style BBQ. After almost a decade of experience serving succulent smokey dishes in a very welcoming setting, they finally decided to dunk into the Montreal brunch scene — and let’s just say they do it perfectly!
Disclaimer: We were invited by the restaurant to try the new brunch without any expectations in return. All opinions are my own and I wasn’t paid for this article.
What’s on the brunch menu at Le Boucan Smokehouse?
What I liked about the brunch menu is there’s an option for almost everyone amongst a group. If you’re a meat lover, opt-in for the Pitboss Brunch: a huge plate where you will find almost every meat they smoke in house along with perfectly cooked eggs to spread on your toasts.
If you’re more of a vegetarian, there are also many options for you like the bruche végé or the french toast!
Their mimosa section is incredible. Inspired by a visit to Brooklyn, NY, they created these amazingly balanced mimosas. We got the Creamsicle and honestly, I would’ve ordered another one.
How to get to Le Boucan Smokehouse?
- La Brume Dans Mes Lunettes: Afternoon Tea
- Cafe Bazin: A New French Bistro In Westmount
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Has Finally Opened In Montreal
- Le Red Tiger: A Tried-And-True Vietnamese Pub
- What To Do In Outaouais? — Travel Guide
- Where To Eat In Montreal: Ibérica Montréal
- BALNEA Spa — Summer Of Chefs
- Holiday Gift Guide For Everyone
- Cafe Melbourne: New Australian Breakfast Haven in Montreal
- Trilogie: Best Dumplings in Montreal