Un Chef À L’Érable: 22 Good Reasons To Go
My friend Mayssam from Will Travel For Food recently invited me to join her at Un Chef à l’Érable. This year marks the 4th edition of Chef Laurent Godbout urban/reinvented sugar shack.
The menu is definitely not a traditional sugar shack menu but if you feel like having a different experience, directly in Montreal, Un Chef à l’Érable is an amazing event for you.
If you want to have an idea of what it looks like in video, I recommend watching my friend Eve video
Here are 22 good reasons to go to Un Chef à l’Érable and enjoy this scrumptious, maple-infused menu.
1. Mason Jar Cocktail Rack; how Pinterest can it get? So cute!
2. Cute sugar shack inspired decoration
3. Table design is very on point!
4. This squash hummus was way too good!
5. Look at this beautiful display at the entrance!
6. Kale at the sugar shack, whaaaaat?
7. Shrimp chips, so yummy!
8. The last course is coming down from the ceiling, now that’s impressive!
9. Much wood, very Pinterest!
10. Deep Fried Smoked Pork Jowls aka Oreilles de crisse, do I need to say more?
11. This maple popcorn was out of this world!
12. My favourite: beef jerky, but the sugar shack maple version
13. Who knew sugar shack could get this beautiful?
14. Vegetarian Charcuteries!!
15. ALL THE MEAT!!!
16. Did someone say Bourbon BBQ sauce?
17. This one is not for the lighthearted: sweetbreads vol-au-vent.
18. Maple Glazed Carrots
19. Lavender Glazed Doughnuts
20. This lemon & raspberry cake, wow!
21. The last course: Maple Fondue!
22. Ok, I’m done and I’m out trying to burn all these calories!